Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

CUSTOMER SVC? Return New Premier for Roku Streaming Stick

Jump to solution

I received a new Roku Premier on Tuesday.  I have confirming emails and an order number.  For two days I've been trying to return it for the Roku Streaming Stick (which, now, I will probably purchase elsewhere).  The unit works fine and set-up is easy, however, it is so lightweight that I cannot get it to lay flat as the HDMI cable length that was provided is so short that it raises it by a 15 degree angle!  I've done everything online on this site to find my purchase history and to talk with a human being.  There is none, apparently...  I purchased it last Friday, July 3rd, 2020.  How can there be NO RECORD of it?  I just bought it!  Over the years that I've been a customer, I had forgotten how frustrating this process is.  While I admire your products Roku, your lack of a simple, upfront way of dealing with your customers is the worst!  You want my feedback?  Have a waiver on your splash page stating that if an honest customer needs to return or exchange our Roku products, Roku will double their frustration back as there is no customer service.Man Frustrated

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: CUSTOMER SVC? Return New Premier for Roku Streaming Stick

Jump to solution

@PxeBoot 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you need information regarding how to process a return for an order, visit our Support page here: What is Roku's return policy?

If you need further assistance with your order, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: CUSTOMER SVC? Return New Premier for Roku Streaming Stick

Jump to solution

@PxeBoot 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you need information regarding how to process a return for an order, visit our Support page here: What is Roku's return policy?

If you need further assistance with your order, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos