Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unstoppable24
Reel Rookie

CHARGED FOR MONTHS FOR A SUBCRIPTION WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO CANCEL SEND HELP!!!

I have been being charged month after month for a subscription that I don't use! I first would like to get assistance with removing my bank account! Roku will not allow me to cancel the subscription, in order to stop payments from coming from my account. I have been trying to get help, but I can't CALL anyone! This is horrible, I don't use ROKU OR THE SHOWTIME channel at all for anything. PLEASE SEND HELP ASAP OR I WILL LOOK INTO taking legal action 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: CHARGED FOR MONTHS FOR A SUBCRIPTION WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO CANCEL SEND HELP!!!

Hi @unstoppable24, thank you for reaching out and posting about your issue on the Roku Community! We're happy to help out find where the charges you're receiving are coming from. To do this we will send you a direct message to keep your information safe and secure. We can also look into cancellation as well as what method of payment you have on file. To check your inbox select the mail icon at the top of your page. If you are unable to find our message please let us know. 

0 Kudos
unstoppable24
Reel Rookie

Re: CHARGED FOR MONTHS FOR A SUBCRIPTION WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO CANCEL SEND HELP!!!

Hello, good morning. did you direct message me?

0 Kudos