Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

CBS subscription issue

Jump to solution

Hey. I was charged for a CBS all access subscription. I had signed up for a free trial last month. 
my tv gave me the option to renew it, but I declined. However the money was taken from my account anyway. 
please help. I did not want to renew this. 
there should not be an option not to renew if it’s going to happen anyway. Please help. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: CBS subscription issue

Jump to solution

@Nelbmik @Gabbyqi 

Thanks for the information. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same issue, please reply!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Nelbmik @Gabbyqi 

Thanks for the information. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi. For the customer service link that you provided, I cannot fill in my name into the blank successfully (it is totally totally blocked). Can you provide me with an email address instead?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Gabbyqi 

Thanks for the note.

Are you able to access the form now? The issue should be resolved now, but please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos