Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Richiep1983
Level 8

CBS all access billing with out consent

I have the Roku on four TVs in my home  CBS all access is a  a channel on my Roku that I never did a free trial on that I never watched or anything but my payment methods is on  my Roku when they just billed  me 5.99 without me ever agreeing to terms conditions consent this happened about two days ago I never agreed to a free week trial prior to this I just know that I was  billed ...for  CBS Roku $5.99 I assume this was an attempted fraud but I can clearly see no new devices have been linked to my Roku account yet the bank insisted on canceling my card issue me a new one and I have to re input card info for multiple other accounts it was such a hassle for something I didn't even do

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
Richiep1983
Level 8

Re: CBS all access billing with out consent

Unfortunately an embarrassing I have to retract my prior statement turns out my mother signed up for the free trial CBS and never informed us as our accounts are linked but I'm the only payment method on the account I apologize to CBS

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: CBS all access billing with out consent

Sigh.. at least you had the, er, guts to post back. I suspect a lot of the "bogus" charge posts we see here are similar but nobody comes back here to 'fess up.
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600
0 Kudos