Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rovi
Level 7

CBS All Access trial shows cancelled yet I still have access + option to upgrade.

I did a free $5.99 trial for CBS All Access and cancelled before charges. Shows on the account here cancelled 5/20/20 and will not renew.
I can still go in there through ROKU and access programming, and under Account settings it gives me the option to upgrade.
I used a different email address from the ROKU acct to create the CBS one. They sent me an email to come back for a month free, I tried selecting the 9.99 option through the email but it wouldn't complete.

Why am I still having access to it and the option to upgrade if I don't have an active subscription?
(And if my NEW free trial did go through would it not show on the account page here? Wouldn't I have gotten an email or $1 charge?)

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: CBS All Access trial shows cancelled yet I still have access + option to upgrade.

@Rovi 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Are you trying to access a free trial through the channel provider directly, or through Roku Pay? 

Please be aware that if you previously had a free trial through the same Roku account (on any Roku device linked to your account), you will not be eligible for another free trial with that specific service. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

For the specific terms and conditions or a free trial subscription through the channel provider directly, we would recommend contact the support for that channel, as they would best be able to assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos