Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AJGNYC11
Level 7

CANNOT REACH SUPPORT TEAM

Jump to solution

My Roku device is not holding a charge.  I wrote to Danny, included my serial number, address and everything else and he replied: 

Hi, Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information. I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.   Thanks, Danny

But now...crickets.  And I am not able to message him again.  Odd.  Anyone else know what the procedure is from here?  Thanks! 

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: CANNOT REACH SUPPORT TEAM

Jump to solution

@AJGNYC11 

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Miablues1 

Thanks for the post.

We would highly recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscription to see a list of current subscriptions that you are being charged for.

If you need further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
5 Replies
jeffrok
Level 13

Jump to solution

Roku devices must remained plugged in.  The remotes have batteries, but the actual Roku box that plugs into the TV must remained plugged in to receive power.

Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@AJGNYC11 

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

AJGNYC11
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hey Danny!

Thanks for passing this along.  How does the support team communication work?  Thanks!  Yes, I have the unit plugged in at all times. 

Thanks all!

0 Kudos
Miablues1
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi I just found out you’re company is still charging my account unauthorized. I canceled you’re service  2/7/20 I would like to be reimbursed for 5.99 times 11 months 66.00. [personal information removed] thank you for your understanding.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Miablues1 

Thanks for the post.

We would highly recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscription to see a list of current subscriptions that you are being charged for.

If you need further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos