Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Britbox Issue/Double Subscription

On May 5, 2020 I attempted to stream a program on Britbox. I have a Britbox subscription which I started on March 4, 2020. When I clicked on the Britbox icon on May 5, it went into my account, with my name and my watchlist. However, when I clicked on the program I wanted to watch, the Roku responded with a screen wanting my PIN. When I entered the PIN, I discovered that I had purchased a Britbox subscription through Roku, which was not my intention. I now have a pending charge on my credit card for this. I have sent a message to Roku support but have not yet received a response. I would like to cancel this charge dated May 6, and I would also like to know why I was not able to access the Britbox video through my Roku despite the fact that I already had a subscription and the device seemed to recognize my account. I would like to know if anyone else has had a similar problem. Suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Britbox Issue/Double Subscription

@JanetD 

Thanks for the information.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos