Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Bought device, where is my order?

Jump to solution

Bought a Roku device May 7 today’s is May 19 and I still am yet to receive my device they said it was supposed to be delivered yesterday I check today and I was saying is supposed to be delivered the 20th and I paid for overnight shipping what is going on

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Bought device

Jump to solution

@Komara2428 @NothappyinPhx 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted

Have not gotten my roku yet. Was told its shipped. Where is it then?

Jump to solution

I made a buy last week. I was told it was shipped. So where is it? 3-7 business days I was told. It should have been here already. How long do I have to wait!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Bought device

Jump to solution

@Komara2428 @NothappyinPhx 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Bought device, where is my order?

Jump to solution

I placed an order on Monday May 18 and also looked up my order and it stated no order found and still haven't received my order

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

@Komara2428 wrote:

Bought a Roku device May 7 today’s is May 19 and I still am yet to receive my device they said it was supposed to be delivered yesterday I check today and I was saying is supposed to be delivered the 20th and I paid for overnight shipping what is going on

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Doesnt seem like a good idea to order products direct from Roku. I ordered a set of speakers a few days ago, of course they debited my card instantly but still havent processed or shipped the order. No live customer service and a few generic cut and paste replies. I requested a refund and still havent heard anything back from them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Jameshunter 

Thanks for the post.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

See that, No real Customer Service. Just a bunch of generic responses.

0 Kudos