Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Bought a roku on a bad email and cant check email

Jump to solution

Bought a roku and i need the emails to check it but i cant when its  a email that is a bad email 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Bought a roku on a bad email and cant check email

Jump to solution

@Delialopez123 

Thanks for the post.

For information about changing your Roku account email, visit our Support pages here:
How do I change the email address or password for my Roku account?
How do I access my Roku account if I forgot my email address or password?

If you need further assistance with your account, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Bought a roku on a bad email and cant check email

Jump to solution

@Delialopez123 

Thanks for the post.

For information about changing your Roku account email, visit our Support pages here:

If you need further assistance with your account, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Unable to Sign In-Forgot Password/Can't Access Email

Jump to solution

I upgraded to the Roku Premiere and what a nightmare it has been.  I've apparently forgotten my password and as I no longer have access to the email account on file, I'm unable to sign in, or even cancel this account and start a new one.

I've spent entirely too much time trying to navigate this issue using your help website, but at some point I am always prompted to sign-in.  

Roku is not offering support via telephone and has not responded to Direct Messages for help.  I'm about to lose my mind, please assist

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unable to Sign In-Forgot Password/Can't Access Email

Jump to solution

@dhamala 

Thanks for the post.

If you need further assistance with your account, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos