Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tcl7

Billing for 120 when im only supposed to be billed about $10.00

I'm being billed for 120.00 dollars when my subscriptions are less than 10.00. When I tried to contact customer support there was no link to send them a message. That is why I made this post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: Billing for 120 when im only supposed to be billed about $10.00

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Tcl7 wrote:

I'm being billed for 120.00 dollars when my subscriptions are less than 10.00. When I tried to contact customer support there was no link to send them a message. That is why I made this post

Billing for what? What's the subscription for? What service?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @Tcl7, we're happy to help out with this! It looks like you are being billed $120 as opposed to the $10 monthly that you are expecting. To break down the charges for your subscriptions, we will be reaching out through direct message here on the Roku Community. Please keep an eye out in your inbox for a message from us so that we can further assist. Appreciate the support on this one @DBDukes @Ello2022.

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

$10 * 12 months = $120. You probably ended up with an annual subscription. You need to carefully read sometimes as they may show 'only $10 per month', but there may be a somewhat hidden notice that is per month on an annual subscription.

0 Kudos