Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Billed for something that was not ordered-Need Customer Support ASAP!

I need assistance that is not offered to me with Accounts, Billing & Orders. On 9/17/20 I was billed $25.65 for "The Roku Channel". I have not ordered anything since having my Roku device and need someone to assist me with getting a refund issued.

Thank you

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Billed for something that was not ordered-Need Customer Support ASAP!

Contact your credit card company.  That's almost certainly a scam.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

unauthorized charge

Hello!

I need someone to help me...

Roku charged me 59.99 and I don't know why... I tried to figure out but you guys don't have a phone number or even an email to answer, this is ridiculous!

I called Disney channel and they don't have answers to me either. Please, I need help to understand this situation!  

0 Kudos
Level 19

Re: unauthorized charge

Did you try your credit card company to find out who really charged you?  You may find out it wasn't Roku at all.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I asked for my bank but they told they can't do anything because I have a Disney account in my debit account, and Roku is the same corporation... I called Disney and they told me to try to figure out with Roku, but it's very complicated to find a solution with the company no has a telephone! actually the Disney account it's under my husband's email: sobraltavares@hotmail.com. Please provide me an answer. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@ingridcramos 

Thanks for the information.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos