Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Billed for a service already paid for at the NFL website

Jump to solution

So I have had an account for the NFL Game Pass through the NFL website for two years.  I watch the games on my Roku 4 player connected to my VIZIO TV.  I recently purchased a Phillips TV with Roku.  When adding my NFL account information into the new to watch games, unbeknowst to me I was added into a trial for the NFL Game Pass.  I was charged a subscription fee without knowing it until I got me CC statement.  Essentially I am now paying double to watch NFL games.  You can't call Roku so I went through the online customer service support.  Was told basically sorry we can't refund you and try using a PIN next time.  Great customer service. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Billed for a service already paid for at the NFL website

Jump to solution

Its more of a problem between you and the Channel publishers NFL.

You need to contact them directly.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Billed for a service already paid for at the NFL website

Jump to solution

Its more of a problem between you and the Channel publishers NFL.

You need to contact them directly.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos