Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PE1
Reel Rookie

Billed for NFL + but cannot access

Jump to solution

I tried subscribing to NFL + but when I was asked for personal information, like my DOB, I stopped the registration process. I then noticed that the subscription showed up as active, and when I canceled it, it stated that I had it for a month. My credit card was also charged, but when I tried accessing content on the channel, it took me to set up an account again. So now I have been billed but cannot access the content. I am not comfortable giving out my personal information, and when I attempted to contact Roku support, I just saw the loading page for ten minutes before I posted this. I would very much like my money back.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Billed for NFL + but cannot access

Jump to solution

Hi @PE1, we're here to help! It looks like you were billed for NFL+ but are unable to access content on the channel. For us to troubleshoot and look into this, we'll be reaching out through direct message here on the Roku Community. Please keep an eye out in your inbox for a message from us so we can further assist. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @PE1, we're here to help! It looks like you were billed for NFL+ but are unable to access content on the channel. For us to troubleshoot and look into this, we'll be reaching out through direct message here on the Roku Community. Please keep an eye out in your inbox for a message from us so we can further assist. 

PE1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks, Hector! I am very impressed with the level and speed of service.

0 Kudos