Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Billed for Motogp Video Pass but still can't watch

Jump to solution

I'm hating the fact you can't call Roku. I signed up to watch MotoGP on Sunday and was not able to. I signed up for the Video Pass and funds have been withdrawn from my account for the charges yet I still can't watch through the video pass. What the heck Roku.  I reset my Roku and all. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Billed for Motogp Video Pass but still can't watch

Jump to solution

@sfairbairniii 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

What channel were you trying to watch content on? We would recommend reaching out to the channel provider to request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

For billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@sfairbairniii 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

What channel were you trying to watch content on? We would recommend reaching out to the channel provider to request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

For billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here. I can watch on all my devices, phone, PC, tablet, but the MotoGP app on Roku just gives me a login error time after time. That's why I wound up here looking for a solution to the roku/MotoGP issue

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I want a refund too of my $21 bucks. Call Moto GP only for the girl to tell me I called the Spanish line. In order to reach Moto GP customer support for English US based customers we have top call Europe! What ever cut my losses and that's all I'll ever purchase from Moto GP!

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same issue, so I subscribed to the video pass on motogp.com. I watched it just fine for the last three weeks and then today after i wanted Moto3 and Moto2 FP1 from Austria my subscription was gone. I can't watch on anything. Can't call Roku, the MotoGP video number is in Spain. The website is worthless. The app has a "restore purchases" button. I push it and it goes to a video, the video starts and back to "you must be subscribed". So irritating. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm experiencing the same issue.

I git up this morning around 5:30 and was able to watch MotoGP FP1 (not live since it was already passed).

Came back at 8:00 AM to watch FP2 and I'm getting the same message as you. Tried also my phone and on the computer, all of them show that I'm no subscribed.

Sent an e-mail to support and got an automated responsed confirming receipt, but havent heard from them yet

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same thing here. I was able to watch for three weeks and my renewal doesn’t come up until August 18 and it’s already got me blocked. I’ve emailed Roku and MotoGP for an answer. 

0 Kudos