Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Billed $10.99 a month for a subscription I didn't even have, according to Roku. REALLY UNHAPPY!!

Jump to solution

I did not ask for Pandora & do not use it, I did not have a current Pandora account (card number they had expired 2 years) since probably 5+ years ago. I don't use Pandora, as I have used Amazon music exclusively for about 6-7 years ago. Please refund the erring charges of $10.99 each month (even if you "Don't give refunds") [post edited]

As it is, I jumped through all sorts of hoops to get to Pandora just to cancel it immediately. I tried before that to remove Pandora subscription from my Roku account & Roku didn't show that I had the app to begin with!!!! I would not like to have a reason to badmouth Roku. But this would be just that. I've shared and recommended Roku to everyone I know for at least 5-6+ years & was planning on getting a new one for one of my friends, and who only has a 3 box, but if all this is not resolved quickly, to my satisfaction, everyone I know will know to not to use Pandora and especially not Roku.

Angie

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Billed $10.99 a month for a subscription I didn't even have, according to Roku. REALLY UNHAPPY!!

Jump to solution

@pebbles270 

Thanks for the post.

If you were not charged through Roku Pay for this subscription, then we will be unable to assist you further regarding these charges. You will need to contact the channel provider directly for further assistance. 

You can reach Pandora support here: https://help.pandora.com/s/contactsupport?language=en_US

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Billed $10.99 a month for a subscription I didn't even have, according to Roku. REALLY UNHAPPY!!

Jump to solution

@pebbles270 

Thanks for the post.

If you were not charged through Roku Pay for this subscription, then we will be unable to assist you further regarding these charges. You will need to contact the channel provider directly for further assistance. 

You can reach Pandora support here: https://help.pandora.com/s/contactsupport?language=en_US

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos