Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dready
Level 7

Beware of Media Link pro

link media pro accepted your refund request and issued a refund of $40.00 USD. It may take up to 5 days for this refund to be reflected on your PayPal account or bank. If you paid using a credit or debit card, the money will be refunded to your card. Depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement. The reason why the refund was accepted is because when I was trying to set up the initial Roku it sent me to the website that made me call a member where a guy told me that I had to pay $40 to activate the Roku when there's no activation fee so there you see the refund was sent back and anybody using Media Link pro is a fraud

1 Reply
AvsGunnar
Level 10

Re: Beware of Media Link pro

Kudos for the heads up.  You have to be careful of browser redirects.  In the address bar, make sure your Roku dealings are with Roku.com and you see that little lock icon to the left.(SSL)

I do hope you get your money back, but you may end up having to dispute that charge with your bank or credit card.  Sometimes, a scammer is a little reluctant to issue refunds, even after he promises to do so.

0 Kudos