Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aggs1987-
Reel Rookie

Being charged for something I didn't purchase

Why I'm i being charged $4.99 my online banking saying the Roku channel

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Being charged for something I didn't purchase

Hi @Aggs1987-, if you're wondering about the $4.99 charge you are seeing. We would recommend visiting the website my.roku.com and logging in. After logging in you will see different options and you can check either "manage your subscriptions" or "view your purchase history" for a listing of charges that have been debited from you. We will also be reaching out through direct message here on the Roku Community to ensure all basis are covered and all your questions are answered regarding this charge! Please keep an eye out in your inbox for a message from us so that we can further assist. 

0 Kudos
Aggs1987-
Reel Rookie

Is there a phone number I can call?

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hey there Aggs1987-, We understand you are wanting to reach out to our support team directly. We offer chat, email, and phone support here: https://support.roku.com/contactus/contact-options. From the drop-down menu, select "Questions about my account or billing" then choose "Continue". Next, select "Other" and "Need more help" this will bring you to our contact options. We hope this information helps. If there is anything we can help assist you with further, feel free to reply to this post or send us a message directly. #HappyStreaming

0 Kudos