Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andreapernice5
Level 7

Being charged for HBO from Roku

I am being charged 15.89 for Roku HBO for months now, not happy about this and. I would like to be reimbursed because I am not watching the subscription nor did I authorize it.

I tried calling roku But cannot be reached at this time because of the pandemic so can somebody please email me and let me know something thank you

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Being charged for HBO from Roku

@Andreapernice5 

Thanks for the post.

Did you recently sign up for a free trial to HBO? Please be aware that if you previously had a free trial through the same Roku account (on any Roku device linked to your account), you will not be eligible for another free trial with that specific service. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to see if you signed up for a HBO subscription.

For further assistance with billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos