Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennifer83

Being charged double one two separate accounts for stuff I didnt want to begin with!

Ive been attempting to contact a real person but thats been impossible. Roku is charging me for things I didnt even know about or want since january. not to mention some of the same charges being pulled from two separate accounts charging me double!!! Im a sinfgle mother just trying to make it, I would not have signed up for anything consitering my budget, this has to get fixed

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Being charged double one two separate accounts for stuff I didnt want to begin with!

We are being charged for Roku for Warner Media out of two accounts. I really don't even know what this is. One email is being charged $16.00 a month and one email is being charged $16.00 a month. 

Also Roku for Disney we are paying $8.53. What is this for?

I appreciate you looking into this.

Thank-you, Cheryl

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Being charged double one two separate accounts for stuff I didnt want to begin with!

@shanecragun1966   First remove all of your personal information from your post.  This is a public forum.  Then login to your Roku account and check your subscriptions.  If the charges are from Roku they will be listed there.  Make sure you login to all Roku accounts that you have created.  If you find the subscriptions there you can cancel them.  If the subscriptions are not there the charges are not from Roku.  Call your bank or credit card and dispute the charges.  

HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Roku for Warner Media is likely HBO Max.  The $8.53 could be Disney Plus.  

0 Kudos
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @shanecragun1966, we see that you're having issues with subscriptions on your Roku account.
@HDMIGuy has left good instructions for you to follow and has let you know about removing your personal information.
We'll send you a PM shortly to check up on the process and see how we can best assist you.
@jennifer83, we understand that your situation is upsetting. Please PM us if you're still having issues so we can dig into your situation.

0 Kudos
Tsr

I am also being charged 2 separate times for roku discovery +.  They are both listed for the last 2 months.  I canceled it, but is the 2nd one going to be safe?  I want the channel, just don't want to pay for it 2 times a month.

It's almost impossible to speak to someone or get any help!

0 Kudos
Joseph-Roku
Retired Moderator

Help is on the way, @Tsr. We get how frustrating being charged twice for the same subscription can be. We'd like to help you get to the bottom of it.

We're sending a PM your way. Please keep an eye on your inbox for us to help further.

0 Kudos
jb8754
Reel Rookie

I am being charged for “Roku for Peacock LLC” and have been for months and now “Roku for Katz Networks” and I never signed up for Roku… I don’t even have a Roku account! Please help! 

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @jb8754, we're happy to look into this for you! This may be coming from a separate account that has your card on file. To get more information to get to the bottom of this, we'll be sending you a direct message here on the Roku Community. To check your inbox, click the mail icon at the top of your page. If you have any issues finding our message, please let us know. 

0 Kudos
jb8754
Reel Rookie

Hi Hector - when should I expect the DM? I haven’t received any messages yet. Thanks 

0 Kudos