Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Being charge for a subscription, have no access

Jump to solution

I'm a subscriber to Motortrend channel. Yeah, I'm a motorhead, so what? Anyway, I was charged recently for the subscription, but I have no access to the channel. It keeps asking for a password, but none that I may have used work. 

So, I'm paying for something that suddenly I can't access. 

How do I regain control of my Motortrend account if I've only ever accessed it through Roku?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Being charge for a subscription, have no access

Jump to solution

@Skinny_tom 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's account authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Motortrend support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Motortrend support here: https://help.motortrendondemand.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Skinny_tom 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's account authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Motortrend support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Motortrend support here: https://help.motortrendondemand.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. Roku has not helped. Checking Motor Trend now.

0 Kudos