Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Assistance with Order Change

Jump to solution

I placed an order and need to change it - it has not shipped yet- but there is no way to contact customer service!!!!! I need some help here.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: deliver address needs to be changed

Jump to solution

@mlburrola 

Thanks for the note.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Assistance with Order Change

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry. 

Please send me a private message with the email address used to place your order, along with the order number(s). I'll have a member of our Support team take a look and help get this straightened out for you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

deliver address needs to be changed

Jump to solution

Please help with this order #800152792 .  Delivery address should be 232 West Pastime Road, not East.

Placed order last night.  Unable to reach your company.  Please help.

Mary Lou

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@mlburrola 

Thanks for the note.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Where you ever helped? I am going through that same thing and having so many problems. Please let me know who I should contact if you have had success.

Thanks.

0 Kudos