Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lhamilton617
Level 7

Apple TV + Subscription

On July 24, 2020 I added the apple TV + app on my Roku TV. I signed up for a weeks subscription that would expire on July 31, 2020. I watched a movie, then I looked over the platform. I decided to cancel the apple tv subscription early. My subscription stated that If I wanted to avoid being charged. I must cancel at least a day before the renewal date. So I tried to cancel on 07/24/2020 and 07/25/2020 as I followed instructions by going to the apple TV + app on my Roku TV. It didnt work, I wasn't allowed to cancel. I went on online and tried at support.apple.com/TV/Roku and couldn't Cancel the account.I do not want this subscription, I've tried to cancel before the renewal date. I do not want my credit card charged.

Thank you, Lloyd Hamilton
[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
1 Reply
makaiguy
Level 20

Re: Apple TV + Subscription

First, you've posted to a public forum, so it's not a good idea to include personal contact information because it can be captured by scammers and spammers.  You can edit it out via the three vertical dot link in the upper right corner of your post.

Did you subscribe to this directly with Apple, or did you do it through Roku?   If you subscribed through Roku, try logging into your Roku account at https://my.roku.com and go to Manage your subscriptions - you may be able to cancel the subscription there.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos