Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
noaccount
Reel Rookie

Re: Anyone having trouble purchasing a Roku Ultra

I can't purchase anything.  The cart shows a number of items, but when clicking on it it always returns empty.  Can't believe a for-profit company has had a broken cart for days to months.  I see emails posts that this is not an uncommon problem and dates back months.  Tried multiple browsers, Chrome, Edge & Firefox.  If I were on the board of directors of Roku, I'd be find new management and staff...

Same here. Was looking for the stick- offered via email. It shows my cart empty as well. Walmart is out of stock so I guess I'll stick with my old stick!

0 Kudos
tom416

Can neither purchase Ultra online nor through Roku app on TV.   Calling customer service was a complete waste of time. If they transferred  just a fraction of their time  from their repetitious products  into support and customer service, they wouldn’t look so stupid. 

jayschlueter
Reel Rookie

Roku Streambar Pro Pre-Order??

I have been trying to pre-order the new Streambar Pro but once I get to view cart it says "You have nothing in your cart".  I go back to the pre-order page and it shows 1 in my cart.  Not sure how to proceed.  Anyone else?

0 Kudos
jayschlueter
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Streambar Pro Pre-Order??

This issue is resolved on my end and I was able to view my cart this morning and complete the pre-order.

0 Kudos
glo720
Reel Rookie

Same here I was able to finally see my cart and pre order mine as well.

0 Kudos
jayschlueter
Reel Rookie

Now my pre-order is completely gone from my order history and the expected ship date on the pre-order link is now in June.  If Roku wants us to place the order again it would be great to know.  Very frustrating.

0 Kudos

I attempted to order a new Roku Express a dozen times since last evening, first onscreen, and then via the email Roku sent to me. It blows up everytime and the transaction fails. There is no phone number to Roku. Roku is a pain in the ass!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jayschlueter @tommccurdysr,

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience and that's not what we aim for.

For order-related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

We appreciate your patience with this matter!

Many thanks,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
david100

I got this email offer for a 59.99 ultra, but when I click on the link and log into roku, it does not show up in  my list of deals.  I would really like to buy it.  This happened to me about 3 months ago with another email offer and I contacted roku support, but they were never able to resolve it.  Something is obviously broken in the email/web marketing world at Roku.

0 Kudos