Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mawil1013
Level 7

Another defective unit, going on month two waiting, can I get full credit.....

Jump to solution

Bought a second Roku stick, first one still working good. The second burned up and got a replacement.  The replacement for the second stick has long, long lag and was told a replacement was going through. It's going on two months waiting for replacement.  What I really want to do is get a full credit for stick and use the credit to buy an Ultra through Roku, or get a full refund on second bad stick, then I can go local to buy an Ultra.  I have no idea who to contact.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Another defective unit, going on month two waiting, can I get full credit.....

Jump to solution

@mawil1013 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing and include a case number if available. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Another defective unit, going on month two waiting, can I get full credit.....

Jump to solution

@mawil1013 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing and include a case number if available. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos