Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Packers1xo
Level 7

Adding two more Roku to the one we have wanting to get all three under same bill

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Adding two more Roku to the one we have wanting to get all three under same bill

Jump to solution

@Packers1xo 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can add multiple Roku devices to the same Roku account by linking during the activation process. As @renojim mentioned, if you need to reset your Roku device to redo the activation process, you will need to perform a factory reset on your device.

For more information about having multiple Roku devices linked to the same Roku account, visit our Support pages here: 
Do I need a separate Roku account for each of my Roku® streaming devices?
How do I add a Roku® streaming device to my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Adding two more Roku to the one we have wanting to get all three under same bill

Jump to solution

You have to factory reset them and then link them at https://my.roku.com/link

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Packers1xo 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can add multiple Roku devices to the same Roku account by linking during the activation process. As @renojim mentioned, if you need to reset your Roku device to redo the activation process, you will need to perform a factory reset on your device.

For more information about having multiple Roku devices linked to the same Roku account, visit our Support pages here: 
Do I need a separate Roku account for each of my Roku® streaming devices?
How do I add a Roku® streaming device to my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos