Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ADMIN-707
Level 7

Added channels and subscriptions without me knowing

Jump to solution

So I have 3 kids and they add channels nd subscriptions without my knowledge..I found out nd put a pin.i was charged 79 bucks for a subscription and it was not me.how do I get refunded the money? Subscription has been canceled

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Added channels and subscriptions without me knowing

Jump to solution

@ADMIN-707 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Candee
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi. This is how i received a refund. I went on the chat line through my account and explained my situation they replied that once my trial date passed and i was charged i could not get a refund. I replied with I want to speak to your supervisor. Roku replied with They could email the company and ask them about a refund within a day or two they emailed me telling me i would be getting my refund and to look for it on my original payment method. I got it. So if roku says no ask to speak to a supervisor. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@ADMIN-707 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos