Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jefreywith1f
Level 7

Active WWE Network subscription on Roku TV, but WWE App says "not subscribed"

Jump to solution

I have an active WWE subscription and when I click the * on my Roku TV WWE app and go to manage subscriptions it says I have an active WWE subscription until 8/7/20.  When I go into the WWE app it says that I do not have a subscription on my account; same account which I used to subscribe using the same Roku TV.  I am signed in under the correct email address.  I've tried restarting the Roku.  There is no Roku support number to call and WWE support has said because I can see a "Roku for WWE" charge on my credit card that I need to have Roku resolve the billing issue. It seems like an authentication issue on Roku's side connecting with WWE. This is really frustrating as it's the first time I have used Roku to subscribe to a service.  Feeling like I should have just subscribed through WWE directly.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Wwe app paid for but not working

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

For further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Active WWE Network subscription on Roku TV, but WWE App says "not subscribed"

Jump to solution

@Jefreywith1f 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
wgicon
Level 7

Re: Active WWE Network subscription on Roku TV, but WWE App says "not subscribed"

Jump to solution

I am having the exact same problem. Canceling the subscription, removing the channel, checking for Roku system updates, and then reinstalling the channel and resubscribing did nothing...same issue.  Coincidentally, this began yesterday on my monthly renewal date.

My guess is that this has something to do with how WWE has gone to a tiered model for the Network; now you can view some WWE Network offerings for free. I think they (WWE) cannot differentiate between free account and a paying customer.

0 Kudos
Jefreywith1f
Level 7

Jump to solution

Maybe, but my original subscription was the first month they went to the new model and it was paid through Roku and worked no problem. I actually think it’s on Roku end and not WWE. I asked Roku customer support to refund me since the sub isn’t working. They agreed and interesting enough once my sub changed to canceled on the Roku side it changed to subscribed on the WWE side. I think the issue has to do with how Roku pushes the notifications to WWE and it’s messed up. 
You could try canceling your sub on the Roku side and see what happens. Can’t hurt as your sub is prepaid and you’ll have it active for the month anyway. But canceling may push the notification to WWE again if my theory is correct. 
If you do try it, please post your results!

0 Kudos
birdiehaynes
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same issue, I have tried all of the above and I tried cancelling - nothing. I tried "keep subscription" on website and nothing. WWE was no help at all. they kept telling me the subscription was inactive. ROKU has no live customer service help. I have emailed them, so we are missing the live event we pay the monthly subscription for. 

0 Kudos
wgicon
Level 7

Jump to solution

This resolved itself the day after my first post; I don't know how unfortunately.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@birdiehaynes 

Thanks for the post.

If you need assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Brandy42
Level 7

WWE Network

Jump to solution

I have the WWE Network through my Roku tv they just took out the regular $9.99 but on the account for the WWE Network it saying I'm not subscribed my husband is upset

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: WWE Network

Jump to solution

@Brandy42 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
JerryRoark
Level 7

Re: WWE Network

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem. I spent my entire Saturday dealing with Roku support and WWE Network support. Roku says it's paid. WWE says it's been deactivated. Roku took the money, so Roku needs to fix the problem or refund the money. It's that simple. No more passing the buck. Roku needs to take responsibility and make it right.

0 Kudos