Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Activation or Support Scam

Jump to solution

Good grief. They can't even pretend to use a valid subscription name. What jerks. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

I really really hope that you noticed the from email address, someone from Gmail.  I am positive no one from roku uses Gmail as a company email header.  

Secondly, the grammer/capitalization... Yikes.

ROku, roku, Roku, etc.  Just wow.  Inexperienced scammer for sure. Make sure you aren't renewing!  You should be able to freeze your credit card with a phone call if that's how you paid .

(3) Roku Ultras 4670X, Samsung Q8 tv, Samsung NU7100 tv, Plex streaming from NAS
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I too was scammed today. I received a code and phone number to call as I was trying to activate DIY on my Roku.  I have my bank investigating the charges.  I changed all passwords. Roku do something more than sending duplicate text to everyone who has complained.   And get your customer service phone number so we can talk to a real person.   This is unacceptable!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Got charged for activation fee for my new Roku tv should I have been charged

Jump to solution

Try to activate my new Roku Tv and I was charged one hundred plus tax should I have been charged!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Got charged for activation fee for my new Roku tv should I have been charged

Jump to solution

Not by Roku you weren't, you're were scammed by con artists, sorry. 

Edmund
0 Kudos