Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jake27

Account still being charged after cancellation

Jump to solution

I will never subscribe to ROKU again under current ownership. ROKU is a scam. I tried the 7 day free trial when YouTube tv stop airing a lot of channels. Well, that was a mistake as YouTube tv came back on with the shows and they are cheaper. Anyways, once YouTube tv came back on I switched back and cancelled the ROKU subscription as I did not like ROKU as much. After having canceled before the trial period was up I have now noticed I have been charge the past two months, which is ridiculous. I will never again have ROKU tv and I will never recommend to anyone. ROKU is a scam. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Account still being charged after cancellation

Jump to solution

Hi @everblissful

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I am confused.  There is no such thing as Roku TV.  There is a Roku channel but it is free.  You can subscribe to a variety of streaming services through Roku but there is no subscription to Roku itself.  Login to your Roku account and check your subscriptions.  If none are listed you subscribed to "Whatever is was" someplace other than Roku.  In that case Roku can not help you.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @everblissful

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Marolyn143
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am being charged 9.99 on my card EVERY month and it says "Roku".  The phone number on the charge  goes to an automated system for Roku that says to go online. On 3/11  I did, and I cancelled the subscription.  However have still  been charged the last 3 months.  When I go on the site it just runs me in circles. It directs me to log in to cancel, however  then says I don't have an account. *BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY CANCELLED/ CLOSED IT.* 

How do you run a business and have NO way to contact a real person by phone, email, or chat?? 

@RokuKariza-D @How do I stop this payment?? And request refund? 

Joseph-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Marolyn143, we understand that you're being charged for something you've already canceled. We're here to help you get to the bottom of it.

We're going to be sending you a PM. Please keep an eye on your inbox for us to help further.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

please cancel my account for 72 laurie drive n.e. fort walton beach florida 32548

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @gatorcrowder

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos