Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reerob926
Level 7

Account cancelled, but is my autopay stopped?

Jump to solution

Please Help: I no longer need my ROKU (it’s disconnected in a box somewhere in our attic), so I need to stop auto pay. You cannot reach a live agent, and after “closing account” online, no confirmation email was sent. I have a feeling the ACCOUNT is closed, but the payments will continue (and since the account is closed, I can no longer login to communicate using their support.ROKU.com site nor can I login on TV). The live chat is just a bot and no help; I  need to be sure my autopay is stopped. Any help is appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Account cancelled, but is my autopay stopped?

Jump to solution

@Reerob926 

Thanks for the post.

If you are no longer using your Roku device and have subscriptions through Roku Pay, you can log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to cancel any current subscriptions that you may be billed for.

However, if you subscribed to a channel provider directly, you will need to contact the channel provider support for further assistance regarding cancelling your subscription. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Try jumping through the hoops at https://support.roku.com/contactus .  If you get to the point where it wants you to log in and you can't log in using your old Roku account, use the same login you used for this "community".

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Reerob926 

Thanks for the post.

If you are no longer using your Roku device and have subscriptions through Roku Pay, you can log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to cancel any current subscriptions that you may be billed for.

However, if you subscribed to a channel provider directly, you will need to contact the channel provider support for further assistance regarding cancelling your subscription. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos