Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tsanderson
Level 7

Account Money Issues

Jump to solution

I got charged $14.99 twice for using HBO, but I have only used the free trial and have canceled the subscription before the trial ended. How do I get my money refunded?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Account Money Issues

Jump to solution

@tsanderson @joebel58 

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
joebel58
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same issue, I did the free trial and cancelled back in September. I have the email stating it was cancelled and I am still being charged. I went on and selected cancel again today, hopefully it works this time. However I still want to be refunded three months of the 416.99 charge.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@tsanderson @joebel58 

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
joebel58
Level 7

HBO Cancelled after trial

Jump to solution

I am still waiting I posted here a while back no resolution. I have been charged for HBO plus since September that I cancelled after the trial. I have emails to prove this. I sure would appreciate some assistance with this>

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: HBO Cancelled after trial

Jump to solution

@joebel58 

Thanks for the follow up.

Please see my previous post and our Support team will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
K-Wikes
Level 7

Jump to solution

I got charged yesterday 1-29-21 $14.99. My daughter probably ordered something by mistake. And they charged it to my card. And want my money back please

0 Kudos
Abbiedavis388
Level 7

Jump to solution

I cancelled my subscription last month and they charged me today! They tell me there is a no refund policy! This seems like a scam to me! I made sure to take screenshots of my conversation with customer support today! I feel like I need to  get a new card just so they wont charge me again! 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

We appreciate your post, @Abbiedavis388.

I can see that you’ve been in contact with our Billing support team regarding your charged. We would recommend continuing to work with them regarding the issue you are experiencing as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos