Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Account Hacked & Email Changed

Jump to solution

@A_Dee117xxx 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend trying to perform a factory reset on your device. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

In regards to your account, we would recommend checking the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support pages here:
How do I change the email address or password for my Roku account?
How do I access my Roku account if I forgot my email address or password?

If you still need further assistance with your account, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

This has just happened to my mother. I just called and had her card canceled before someone did charge it. But I cant make her a new account to get ahold of anyone on here to find out how to fix this. Both of her TVs are roku and she cant watch either now. Please help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Ibj8611 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend reaching out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Account Login

Jump to solution

Account hacked and they changed the email address. I've changed passwords on my home internet but can't find anywhere to talk to someone at ROKU to fix this issue becuase I am afraid they have access to all my billing information. I can't Login and I need to get my devices switched to my new account. 

I have created a new account under my email for right now so I can post this, but I want someone that can help me cancel that other account.

Unfortunately there is no phone number or chat for someone to help me right now. 

Please help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Account Login

Jump to solution

@WCR 

Thanks for the post.

For account related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

My account was hacked and 5 charges for progressively more money within ten mins for “coins”. The invoice doesn’t even say what app it happened in. It just said coins. I am 100% sure that this a fraudulent charge. I emailed customer support and it was very unhelpful. They just said, sorry all charges are non refundable. However roku should have adequate server cyber security to prevent accounts from getting hacked and your customer service sucks. I should have bought a fire stick because I cannot even call to talk to someone to get this fixed and I’ll have to go to my credit card to dispute it which is a pain. I have read this has happened to other people and roku was unhelpful. 

0 Kudos