Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Account Activation Issue - Forgot Account Credentials

Im on a guest room with an existing account. No problems until I did a reset trying to add content. Now I'm at the beginning where they ask language English lol. Ugh I put in my email because obviously I don't have the original one used that pays. So now I'm screwed out on watching what I had to begin with which was splendid. So I have reset my password I didn't have the 4 # pin to begin my troubles now I don't have anything. I set up my email but since I don't have a a credit card useless. I have done factory reset u plugged replugged. Lost my original content. I have no way of contacting support very very dissatisfied customer

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Account Activation Issue - Forgot Account Credentials

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you are experiencing.

Can you please explain your situation more? When you say you are in a guest room with an existing account, was someone allowing you to use the Roku device using Guest Mode, or are they just allowing you to use their account? If that's the case, you would need to get in touch with the device owner to assist you with setting the device back up?

Please be aware that when a device has been reset, it resets all settings and returns your Roku device to a state ready for initial setup.

Please provide us with more information and we will be able to assist you. You can also contact our support team here for an 'account or billing' issue: https://support.roku.com/contactus

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos