Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Account Access Problem - No help, just a run around from ROKU customer service

Jump to solution

I have 3 ROKU devices. I can access 2, but can't access the 3rd one. Evidently when I first set up my ROKU account "years ago", they  need my password. I told them I dont know it. Now they tell me that the name on the account that I can't access, does not match all the names of my family that might be on the original account. I must have gotten at least 6 emails asking for the same info. I send what I know and get the same questions. No phone call even though they wanted me to verify my tel. number. I wish there was another option to ROKU. I would change in a heartbeat. Very frustrating.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Account Access Problem - No help, just a run around from ROKU customer service

Jump to solution

@trackert10 

Thanks for the post.

For accountrelated issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Account Access Problem - No help, just a run around from ROKU customer service

Jump to solution

It's not clear what your problem is.  Do you have 2 different Roku accounts?  Do you want 2 different accounts?  Why don't you just factory reset your 3rd Roku and link it to the account of the 2 working Rokus?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@trackert10 

Thanks for the post.

For accountrelated issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos