Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Markharris
Level 7

Purchased NFL game play on accident

Jump to solution

I made a mistake that didn’t mat want the nfl game play can I please get my money back 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Need my money back

Jump to solution

Posting twice in 5 minutes isn't going to make a difference. This isn't a support site, it's a users forum. For account issues you need to contact Roku support: https://support.roku.com/contactus/1

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Accidentally purchased subscription

Jump to solution

@Shenita123 @roweber39 @Markharris @renazce84 

Thanks for the post.

We would highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
larryconner
Level 7

Re: Need my money back

Jump to solution

Support isn't any help.  People just want to vent their frustrations... for good reason.

0 Kudos
RayOliveri
Level 7

Jump to solution

MY baby accidentially purchased something how do I cancel and get my money back

0 Kudos
RayOliveri
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have a purchasing pin on my account which is why I am confused at how the purchase was made

0 Kudos
Antonioveyna
Level 7

Jump to solution

Our free trial had expired  too soon and we are not sure why we are being charged for free trial

0 Kudos
Karak
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi,

who can I contact to get a refund on the HBO channel I did not intend to subscribe to? There is no contact information available anywhere and the FAQ’s are not useful. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@RayOliveri @Karak 

Thanks for the posts.

In order to prevent any further accidental purchases in the future, we recommend that you set up a Roku PIN on your account. For more information about setting up a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku account?

In regards to the charges on your account, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Antonioveyna 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that free trials expire after the stated trial period. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos