Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Accidental Subscription Purchase

Jump to solution

@NotAtAllHappy 

Thanks for the post.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Accidentally purchased subscription

Jump to solution

Had this exact same thing happen to me with a $85 charge. Customer Service never responds to email and of course you cant speak with a live person. I have never had a more terrible experience with any company in my life. I don't recommend anyone to use Roku this company just wants to steal your money. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Where’s customer support??

Jump to solution

I canceled Roku back in August 2020 once my Roku tv broke. I noticed today I’ve been charged 7 times since then. Since ROKU HAS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE TO SPEAK TO AND MAKES IT VERY DIFFICULT TO BE REACHED. I am reaching out this way because I feel impaired and stripped of my hard earned money without a way of reaching the people taking it. Now I don’t know how your customer service process works but as of now there is none. 9/2/20 I was charged 14.99 for HBO Roku. 9/22/20 charged 8.99 Roku STARZ. 9/23/20 9.99 Roku channel. 10/2/20 charged 14.99 Roku HBO. 10/15/20 charged 2.75 Roku channel. 10/22/20 8.99 Roku STARZ. 10/23/20 Charged 20.98 Roku channel. Let me make this clear... I DO NOT. HAVE NOT. AND WILL NOT BE WATCHING ANY OF THESE CHANNEL. A Prompt refund is requested. Whatever information you need let me know but it should all be right in front of u. THANK YOU.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am so upset. My child downloaded the NFL app and had no idea the $75 price tag! I had no idea he could even do that! They said they will not refund.  My bank account is so jacked up now. I have four kids and this will take food right out of their mouths because we don’t have a lot of money.  I’m sick at heart.  I can’t believe that even for the first offense they will offer no grace.  We don’t even watch sports!!! 

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Where’s customer support??

Jump to solution

@Mir1 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please explain how you "cancelled Roku"? Did you make sure to log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions to make sure that you cancelled all of your active subscriptions?

If you need further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Mweddle 

Thanks for the post.

First off, we would highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future.

In regards to your accidental purchase, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

My 1 year old also accidentally purchased a subscription.  I created a pin and submitted a ticket via the "contactus" link below.  They were no help at all.  Told me to create a PIN after I told them I created a PIN (a cut and paste response) and said they couldn't issue a refund.  The customer service from Roku really is horrible.

Level 7

Jump to solution

My wife accidently purchased a 1 yr subscription to Sundance Now and Roku will not refund our money. This is very poor treatment of a long time loyal customer.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

How do I get my money back for Starz and they took the money twice

0 Kudos
Level 7

Refund mistake purchase Epix

Jump to solution

Requesting a refund due to signing up by mistake for Epix Now 

0 Kudos