Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NO REFUND

Jump to solution

me to! If you find a way please post.  It's really crazy

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Accidentally purchased subscription

Jump to solution

that is exactly what you are aiming for! You refusing everyone fair practices in your business is not OK! And pretending your going to fix anyone's issue is unbelievably deceptive and frustrating! You are unfair and your system should not automatically let mistakes that could and should be fixable happen and then refuse to help us with our money back because if we bought any subscription straight through these tv programs, they would give our refunds but instead you keep our money and do nothing to help your customers! Allot of us use roku for free tv and you could change your policies or programming to keep people's bank accounts safe! 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

My 1 year old pressed a couple buttons and purchased ESPN for 50 bucks. The espn button is on our remote all he had to do was press 2 buttons and bam. That is a lot of money for us right now. And they are refusing to refund me. I’m furious and will switch back to fire stick. Horrible customer service this is absolutely ridiculous. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Had this exact same thing happen to me with a $85 charge. Customer Service never responds to email and of course you cant speak with a live person. I have never had a more terrible experience with any company in my life. I don't recommend anyone to use Roku this company just wants to steal your money. 

0 Kudos