Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pianomom20
Level 7

Re: Accidentally purchased subscription

Jump to solution

Hi I got my Roku for Christmas and have already been charged 3 times. I didn’t order anything. I am on disability and my monthly income is less than $800 per month. I will not be able to eat or ge5 my meds if this happens. Pleas3 please **bleep**. I tried to call but to no avail. My name is Elva Campbell. [personal information removed]. Help please

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @pianomom20,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. 

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.
Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
Tatkins4
Level 7

Jump to solution

My son ordered something by accident and it cost me $32. How can I go about getting a refund

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Thanks for reaching out @Tatkins4,

We would highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku account?

For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.
Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
Mattwhitt1988
Level 7

Jump to solution

Called roku customer service after my daugjter accidentally purchased a year subscription to ESPN plus for 64 dollars was told they won't issue me a refund when I haven't even used the app and canceled it immediately after I got the notification from the bank on the purchase very poor customer service...I'm goin to call the bank 1st thing in morning to try and stop payment they can have there channel back I didn't purchase it

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @Mattwhitt1988,

We appreciate your post regarding your billing inquiry for the ESPN charge.

Our support team responded via email recently. Please check your email from our support team, they will be assisting you from there. 

For more information on how to manage subscriptions at http://my.roku.com.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
Mariek
Level 7

Accidental charges on account

Jump to solution

I stepped out of my room and when I came back, my toddler daughter had the remote that was on my night stand. At the same time, I am getting a charge from roky for $64.26. I had realized that she might have accidently order it. I tried to get in contact with toku immediately. Looked for number, there was none. Tried to chat, conveniently, chat wasn't working. There should be a direct number to call for stuff like this. 

0 Kudos
Strega
Level 14

Re: Why does roku says phone support without a number to contact? That's frustrating.

Jump to solution

If you haven't already, I suggest that you go to your Roku account and check your subscriptions and add a PIN to your Roku.

0 Kudos
Iona-D
Level 13

Re: Why does roku says phone support without a number to contact? That's frustrating.

Jump to solution

Do not forget to change your credit/debit card to a reloadable prepaid one, too.  Roku & your toddler have 1 important thing in common.  They are not listening to you or how you want your trusted financial information handled.  That is something you must take away from them yourself!

0 Kudos
Iona-D
Level 13

Jump to solution

Most important of all-keep balance always at zero.or "0". That way there will be  absolutely NO chance of an COMPLETED unauthorized withdrawals from your account for any reason.

0 Kudos