Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Accidentally purchased subscription

Jump to solution

@Jrrowns2 @ereshkigal 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
TJ31
Level 7

Jump to solution

Similar situation, being new to Roku I missed cancelling the free trial period by less than a day and tried to cancel the year subscription to Boomarang.  I hope an exception can be made and I can get a refund on the subscription I am being charged.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@TJ31 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous post, for account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
SRHB12
Level 7

Re: NO REFUND

Jump to solution

My two year old son subscribed us to ESPN as well for $50 and Roku tells me they can not issues a refund. I cancelled immediately and reached out right away. I find it a bit ridiculous that they cannot issue a refund. 

Crystaldb3308
Level 8

Jump to solution

they still won't give anyone a refund! My husband did the same mistake and never wanted or watched it! I'm so mad and hurt by roku for being so untrustworthy and unforgivable!

Crystaldb3308
Level 8

Jump to solution

me to! If you find a way please post.  It's really crazy

0 Kudos
Crystaldb3308
Level 8

Jump to solution

that is exactly what you are aiming for! You refusing everyone fair practices in your business is not OK! And pretending your going to fix anyone's issue is unbelievably deceptive and frustrating! You are unfair and your system should not automatically let mistakes that could and should be fixable happen and then refuse to help us with our money back because if we bought any subscription straight through these tv programs, they would give our refunds but instead you keep our money and do nothing to help your customers! Allot of us use roku for free tv and you could change your policies or programming to keep people's bank accounts safe! 

Hk19
Level 7

Jump to solution

My 1 year old pressed a couple buttons and purchased ESPN for 50 bucks. The espn button is on our remote all he had to do was press 2 buttons and bam. That is a lot of money for us right now. And they are refusing to refund me. I’m furious and will switch back to fire stick. Horrible customer service this is absolutely ridiculous. 

NotAtAllHappy
Level 7

Re: Accidental Subscription Purchase

Jump to solution

I was just charged 99.99 + tax for an accidental subscription. I'm trying to get my money back. 

0 Kudos
NotAtAllHappy
Level 7

Re: Accidental Subscription Purchase

Jump to solution

How long did it take before they agreed to give you a refund? Thanks.

0 Kudos