Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Free Trial

Jump to solution

Did anyone ever get their refund? 

I have a similar situation and had the subscription for less than 5 mins before cancelling.  I’ve already email and waiting now

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Accidentally purchased subscription

Jump to solution

I updated the software on a video poker app not knowing it would charge me. How do I cancel and get refund back?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Pmobile 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: NO REFUND

Jump to solution

Hello! Did they end up refunding the money? My daughter just did the same thing. She was playing with the remote when we weren't paying attention and next thing I know I got an email letting me know that we subscribed to ESPN.

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@vearteaga 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Did anyone have any luck with refund on accidental subscriptions?  Had the same thing happen to me with Espn as well. Daughter somehow bought a $50 subscription by pressing random buttons.  My credit card in the app has an expired date. Got an email about the purchase, cancelled, and sent support a note within 2 hrs.  Received a reply saying that my refund request was received but that prepaid content is not refundable. I’m awaiting another reply but seems like it’s way too easy to subscribe.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

@vearteaga 
FYI I did get a refund for my daughters accidental purchase. It was way too easy for her to buy it since there was an espn button on the remote. And adding the channel and subscribing are easy to navigate to. But CS was polite as was I and they refunded it.  I’ve since added a pin and removed my credit card. Good luck. 

Highlighted

Jump to solution

I Need Help To Cancel My Subscription on My Debit Card

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

@twwackky thank you for your help. I was about to give up but after seeing your message I sent another email to customer service and they were able to give me a one time refund.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

@vearteaga Awesome, glad to hear!

0 Kudos