Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

85 y/o dad with first Roku - new account questions

Jump to solution

Hi!

I sent my dad his first Roku ever.  He's a retired engineer and pretty on top of things, but he's reporting the following conundrum.  Help is sincerely requested!  Here's what he says:

"I've completely messed up the roku setup and can't access the site.  Tried to re-do by re-setting to factory settings.  It doesn't work.  I think I've already created an account that I can't not access, and the Roku now won't let me start a new account."  

He says he's tried to reset the email and password, but that didn't work.

Any ideas about what his next steps should be?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: 85 y/o dad with first Roku - new account questions

Jump to solution

@koreantrooper 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that you can always create a new Roku account under a new email address. If you have already tried to reset your email and password, and still need further assistance, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@koreantrooper 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that you can always create a new Roku account under a new email address. If you have already tried to reset your email and password, and still need further assistance, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Thanks tons, Danny, 

We'll try that right now!

0 Kudos