Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dlynch
Level 7

2 houses limit signins

We have 2 houses in different cities and we don't rent either one. ROKU limits how many times I can switch "homes". I don't want to pay a monthly fee when I'm not even at the house being charged. Netflicks let's me login anywhere. Can I deactivate a home when I'm not there and then turn it back on when I arrive so I can watch from either home without a limited number of sign ins?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: 2 houses limit signins

@dlynch Thanks for the note here. Could you please provide more information about what you are trying to sign in to on your Roku device? 

Roku doesn't limit your ability to sign into your account, our channel, or The Roku Channel as you described, so I'm not quite sure what you are referring to. 

If you are trying to access a specific channel or service on the Roku platform, and are seeing an error message, you'd want to contact that specific channel/service's support to report the issue and request additional help and information. 

Please feel free to provide more details about what you are referring to, and we'd be happy to continue assisting however possible. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos