Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

2 accounts 1 roku

Jump to solution

I just moved in with a roommate who has a roku and we are sharing one TV. 
I need to pay for Amazon and CBS on my own. 
is there a way to sign into my roku account on his device?

please let me know. 
thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: 2 accounts 1 roku

Jump to solution

@Jerosl 

Thanks for the inquiry.

No, there is no way to sign into your Roku account on the same Roku device simultaneously.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Jerosl 

Thanks for the inquiry.

No, there is no way to sign into your Roku account on the same Roku device simultaneously.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Jump to solution

On the other hand ..

If you have subscribed to those services directly, i.e. on their respective websites rather than through your Roku account, then your subscriptions are independent of Roku and you shouldn't need to access your own Roku account on your roomie's tv.   You should be able to install these two channel apps and log into the channels you are paying for using your own credentials on those accounts.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi I setup my son's TV with a Roku technician with my email and phone number then a couple days later I setup my daughter's TV myself but I could login under my email and phone number so I created another account with my same ema6and phone number. I think the Roku technician probably felt my name wrong and that's why I couldn't login but I need to purchase two devices on one account. Can you help me?

Ok so I just want to make sure that the payment I made was for both TV's. 

I'm trying to get two separate Roku TV's on just one account.

I bought 2 tv's one for my daughter and one for my son. But I activated them on different days. I want to make sure there on the same account. I dont want to have to pay twice. I've already made one big payment. The technician said I can add multiple devices on one account. 
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Terrencestewart 

Thanks for the post.

I'm concerned when you state that you made a payment. Please be aware that there is never a charge for Roku Support. Who did you contact and how did you find their contact information?

You should be able to link multiple Roku device/TVs to a single Roku account.

For more information about how to link devices to a Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I add a Roku® streaming device to my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos