Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jc412

10.96 charge from Roku channel?

I have a 10.96 charge each month and I don't know how to get this gone. My old roku device crashed and I'm hoping it's not on there but may be. But I need to know how to cancel or what this charge is because I don't pay for roku subscription.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Hannah-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: 10.96 charge from Roku channel?

Hi @Jc412! Help is here. We'll be reaching out to you shortly via PM here in the Community to collect more info about this charge. Please keep an eye on your inbox, we'll be in touch soon. 

0 Kudos
Hannah-Roku
Retired Moderator

@Jc412, we tried reaching out to you privately but it looks like you currently don't have your settings here on Community set to receive private messages. Instead, we'll be sending you an email in order to move forward. Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos
Jc412

Yes im new to this service so don't know much about the settings 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@Jc412 

In order to turn on your Private Messages, click your Avatar (top of screen, upper right)

1. Choose My Settings

2. Then choose Preferences

3. Then select Private Messenger.

4. Enable (check box) for both Turn on Private Messages and also Receive Email Notifications for PM.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Alessia

I’m so confused bc I don’t have ruko either and I’m getting charged and clicked everything and cannot cancel it 

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hey there @Alessia, don't worry we are happy to help get to the bottom of these charges. We are going to reach out to you privately to collect some more information to help us investigate further, please be on the lookout for our message. 

0 Kudos