Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jspeiss
Level 7

$10.00 credit for Vudu on my Roku

I received a $10.00 credit for my Vudu account o. My Roku. Do I bought a movie that was $14.99, so when I went to order the movie it didn't let me put in the code to get the $10.00 credit, so it charged me $16.06. So would like my credit to be applied to my account. I believe I did it right; the email did not explain a lot. It looks like they charged my credit card on my account right away, if you can apply the $10.00 credit to my credit card that would be great. We receive codes we should be able to use them on our accounts on Roku.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: $10.00 credit for Vudu on my Roku

[post moved to appropriate board]

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll have a member of our Support team follow up to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Trancephyre
Level 7

Re: $10.00 credit for Vudu on my Roku

You need to apply the credit to your vudu account before making a purchase. It will then be taken off at check out
0 Kudos