Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shaninsd

why am I billed $5.18/ mo for the Roku Channel and can't remove it?

Jump to solution

The Roku Channel is showing up on my payment method every month and it's not listed in Channels or streaming to remove. I'd like to stop being billed for something I don't even know what it is for. How do I do that? There's no option to contact customer service directly, so that's convenient for them not me. Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: why am I billed $5.18/ mo for the Roku Channel and can't remove it?

Jump to solution

Hello @shaninsd

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @shaninsd

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@shaninsd Login to your account on a computer or phone and check your subscriptions.  If nothing is listed the charge is not from Roku even if your credit card/bank card shows Roku in the name.  There is no charge for the Roku channel so the charge must be for something else that you use or can use on a Roku device.  When you say it is not listed in channels or streaming are you talking about on your TV screen or when you login to your account.  Removing a channel from the home screen will not unsubscribe you from that channel.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Bet+ is suppose to be 9.99 why am I being charged 16.11

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @effiesullens65

Thanks for the post.

Please refer to @RokuKarla's post above. Our billing team is the best one to help you with your billing issue.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos