Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bgrismore

need help with bill that was not mine of $85.59 for Disney on 5/30/2022

need help with bill that was not mine of $85.59 for Disney on 5/30/2022 

Becky Grismore

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: need help with bill that was not mine of $85.59 for Disney on 5/30/2022

@bgrismore 

Never post your phone number or other such information on the Internet for people to see. Click the three dots to the right of your name and Edit Reply. Remove the phone number. I'd suggest removing the full name as well.

Now, to your issue. Go to https://my.roku.com/ and log in. Then click the Manage your subscriptions link.

Do you see any charges there? If not, Roku didn't bill you and doesn't have your money. Oh, and print out that page for your bank. Here's why.

What probably happened is that your payment card information is compromised and a scammer has it, and used it to submit a payment request. The description they included must have said something about "Roku" and "Disney" for you to be here asking about it.

Contact your bank and submit a fraud claim. Use that printout to prove that you did not authorize any charge to Roku.

And submit a billing inquiry to Roku on the Contact page.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: need help with bill that was not mine of $85.59 for Disney on 5/30/2022

Hey @bgrismore we understand unfamiliar charges are never fun but don't worry we are here to help! First, we recommend deleting or editing your post to remove your phone number and full name to protect your personal information. Next, keep a look out for our private message. We will be reaching out to you to collect information to help us look into these charges further. 

0 Kudos