Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mumsaduck

i have some charges i dont understand

Jump to solution

hi i just received my bank statement and there in about 13 roku charges of different amounts with letters that are different also..any one know why that it...we have it only on 3 tvs..but just wandering why so many charges,,,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: i have some charges i dont understand

Jump to solution

Hi @mumsaduck

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

You can check your purchases and subscriptions that were made through Roku at https://my.roku.com .  Log in using the email address that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About.  If you have multiple Roku devices it's possible that you have multiple Roku accounts and you'd have to check each one.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @mumsaduck

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos