Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ktedmonds

Re: EXISTING STREAMING SERVICE SUBSCRIPTIONS

Jump to solution

Annoying that I can't sign into existing streaming accounts using my laptop as logging into many using the clunky keyboard is a complete bore. Surely it would be easy to offer this option.

0 Kudos
Bvincent72
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@jeffrok wrote:
If you're already a subscriber elsewhere, you just need to enter your login credentials on the Roku, or in some cases, link the account.to the Roku from a cell phone/tablet or a desktop, using an temporary code. The channel will let you know when you first start it how to do it.

I have a Fire Stick in my living room and I have a Roku in my bedroom 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I recently canceled a service by mistake. when I realized what I had done I went back to resubscribe, however I think roku will bill me for full year. how can I find out??

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@deblewis1591, is this something you subscribed to through Roku?  Does it still show up at https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions ?  If you cancel a subscription to something you're paying for through Roku you'll still have access to it until the end of the original subscription period.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @deblewis1591, we can definitely confirm whether or not you will be billed for the full year. We will be sending a direct message to you to cover this information and get this resolved. Please keep a lookout in your DM's for us to assist you further from there!

0 Kudos
Hankster56

Jump to solution

Don't fool around with Roku. You will never talk to anybody and they will smoke and Screen you and tell you all kinds of stories via chat. You will never find what you are looking for and you can never undo your billing smoking screen company ripping people off. Warning