Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dont have access to email to cancel my subscription

my disney plus account is connected to my roku but my tv has one email that i dont have access to anymore so i cant cancel my subscription 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: dont have access to email to cancel my subscription

Hello @jackjack233

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@jackjack233 Can you click on the * key on your Roku when you have the cursor on the Disney Plus app?  If the account is with Roku you may be able to cancel the subscription that way.

0 Kudos
liamdburns

I'm having the exact same issue. Could someone please help? I cant get through to anyone on the phone and your online chat doesnt work...

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @liamdburns

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

You can cancel your channel subscription directly from the Roku device or at my.roku.com. For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription

If you need further assistance on this, we suggest contacting our account and billing support, you may reach them at https://support.roku.com/contactus and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'.

We hope it helps!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos